Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

October 23, 2011

FACE TO FACE with 2AM


2AM visited Manila last April 28th-30th, 2011 to promote their Saint O' Clock album. They toured the metro and had a Fan Sign event on 3 locations, at the Newport Mall at Resorts World Manila, The Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill, and Eastwood Mall Open Park.

Being a fangirl is something that me and my sister share.  The first day of the group's 3-Day event was at the Newport Mall and since we live nearby, we decided to be there early like around 3pm hoping to get a pass, but to our dismay, mas marami pang fans ang dumating earlier than us. Most of them came before 10am, and take note, Newport Mall opens at 12 noon, and people were there even before it opened. In short, day 1 was a failure. =(

Day 2 of their tour was at The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill.  This time, coming from work I slept only for about an hour, my sister went at the venue early, like 9am just to be sure! I arrived at the venue around 1pm, and surprisingly, CDs and Passes are still available hindi kagaya last time na ubos na 'yung passes!  We thought maybe because McKinley Hill was too far that most people got stuck on traffic elsewhere.

I couldn't recall how many songs they sang, siguro mga 2-3 songs only, and then after they proceeded with signing on the CD inlets.  No cameras are allowed when you're on stage while Jo Kwon, Changmin, Jinwoon, and Seulong signs your CD.  I had a brief encounter with them.  I remember Jo Kwon shaking my hand, and Changmin looking at me while he says "Thank you"  while the other two does the same.  Being a fangirl is really an experience after all.

Our Meet & Greet Pass

Meeting the 2AM


At the Backstage (pasakay na sila ng bus)

 my Signed CD


I have an extra signed CD, anyone interested to buy? PM me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)