Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

October 04, 2012

ZAC EFRON FAN CONFERENCE

Penshoppe is really living up its recent campaign of Penshoppe All Stars as they continue to bring in the Philippines the biggest names in Hollywood!  From Ed Westwick to Ian Somerhalder to Leighton Meester!  Now, they bring High school Musical's Heartthrob, ZAC EFRON! (Oh thank you!!!)



I was able to attend the fan conference after getting my passes at Penshoppe MOA, and have it exchanged at any SM Tickets Counter for an actual tickets to get in at the MOA Arena.




Caution: Beware of Zac Efron's Photos Overdose!  =)


The fan conference happened last Saturday, September 29th,2012 at the Mall Of Asia Arena.  I made sure I would arrive really early at the venue so I can fall in line ahead of others since it was a free seating event.  To my surprise there were already about 100 - 200 people lined up near Coral Gate!  When the doors opened at past 6pm, it became a bit chaotic, everyone was hurrying inside.  Good thing the security guards were alert of the possible stampede and made sure all fans would be safe.

Zac Efron Fan Con Seat Layout

The show started at around 9pm with some of the GMA Artists opening for the show.

Prince of R n' B: Jay-R



La Divas


UP Maroons 

Here's the full video of UP Pep Squad's performance:


I know you are all dying to see Zac Efron's Pictures, so here they are! This is in no particular order of the event.  Thanks to my dear friend and fangirl buddy, Manilyn!  

Event Host:  Mr. Boy Abunda






































Continuation: (I'm sorry, can't narrow down the pictures, they're all too good for your eyes to see!)





























Here's a short video of Zac Efron at the Fan Con:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)