Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

September 22, 2012

MIKE POSNER Rocked Alabang Town Center


♪ ♫ "If I could write you a song
      that would make you fall in love,
      I would already have you up under my arm, 
      I used to pull all my tricks, 
      I hope that you like this,
     but you probably won't 
     You think you're cooler than me..." ♩ 

This is from Mike Posner's "Cooler Than Me" song!  Very catchy and upbeat!

For those who are not from earth (kidding!) I meant who aren't familiar with Mike Posner, read on so I could let you meet him. ^_^

Hollywood Name:  MIKE POSNER
Real Name:            Michael Robert Posner
Birth Date:              February 12th, 1988
Nationality:             American
Profession:             Singer, Songwriter, and Producer
Famous For:          31 Minute To Take Off album, released on August 10th, 2010, which includes Billboard 
                             Hot 100 Top 10 Single, "Cooler Than Me.  Top tracks in the album also includes,  
                             "Bow Chicka Wow Wow" and "Please Don't Go!"

                            He also produced and co-written Justin Bieber's latest hit single, "Boyfriend."

   

The Philippines was ever so lucky to have Mike Posner for a series of shows at the Ayala Malls,  namely Trinoma, Glorietta, and Alabang Town Center, on December 8th - 10th, 2012.

His"Cooler Than Me," introduced itself to me when a contestant at the UK X-Factor sang it.  Immediately liking it, I googled the origin of the song, then viola! Hello Mike Posner! ^_^  


As soon as I learned of his Manila Brain Trust Tour, I know I have to go whatever it takes!  As crazy as any fangirl is, I've joined a lot of online contests to see him in person.  I am really not into joining games or contests as I don't have any much luck with it.


But, Yeah! I've won one Meet and Greet Pass with Mike Posner at Corte De Las Palmas, Alabang Town Center courtesy of OdysseyLive.Net for the December 10th, 2012 show!







Here are my pictures of Mike Posner's Brain Trust Show:





























































The show were divided into 3 segments.  The concert, the meet and greet, and the CD Signing.  I've got passes for all three, so after the concert we all lined up for a photo op; then lined up again for the CD Signing. ^_^


Here's me with Mike.


Original Photo was taken by Picture City.








Mike Posner, Me, and Kuya Guard (hahahaha)



My Signed CDs and Passes


My Signed CDs and Passes


This is another fangirl adventure off my checklist!  

Thank you ATC, OdysseyLive.Net, and Picture City.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)