Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

October 25, 2011

FT ISLAND SHOWCASE



FT ISLAND was the first KPOP group I've liked!  This was because of the Korean drama, "You're Beautiful" where Lee Hongki, FT Island's lead vocalist, was one of the main cast portraying the role of Jeremy.

FT Island is short for Five Treasured Island, composed of Choi Jong Hun (leader, guitar & keyboards,) Lee Jae Jin (bass & vocals,) Song Seung Hyun (guitar & vocals),  Choi Min Hwan (drums,) and Lee Hongki (lead vocals) and debuted in 2007.  The group visited the Philippines for their first ever Showcase last March 6th, 2010 at the PICC Plenary Hall, and of course I was there to witness it! As always, I tagged along my sister with me! =)

Ready for the pix spam?

Our Tickets.

 Smile! (excited much?! lol) 


Banner outside PICC.
 


Welcome FT Island! 


 Waaah! Lakas ng tili ko dito! hehehe

 Hongki & Jong Hun Saengil Chukha Hamnida!




I had a blast!  Thank you SpinManila and Fangirlasia.com for bringing them to Manila! Next time ulet please? =)





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FT_Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)