Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

September 17, 2012

THE WANTED Thrilla in Manila Experience (Part 1)

It was just recently that the boys of  THE WANTED came to Manila for a one-night only concert at the NBC Tent in Fort Bonifacio, Global City Taguig, last Friday, September 14th, 2012.

The Wanted are a British-Irish boy band, formed in 2009 who made their debut release in July 2010. The group consists of members Max George, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswaran.  They popularized the songs, "All Time Low," "Heart Vacancy," "Glad You Came Came," and many others.


I was lucky to grab the VVIP seat which includes a Meet and Greet, Signed The Wanted CD with Poster, Front Row Seat, and Early Entrance to the venue.  ^_^  Thanks to MCA Music!

The M&G was scheduled before the concert, so I arrive at NBC Tent really early, and met some of the TWFanmily.

Venue: NBC TENT
Venue: TW BANNER
Registration: VVIP, Ticket Selling, and Media




Booth: The Battleground and The Wanted CDs

Booth: Official TW Tees


Concert Hall

The Stage


My M&G Sticker and Signed CD ^_^ 
My Freebies

My VVIP Pass

Left to Right:  Nathan Sykes, Jay McGuiness, Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Me, and Tom Parker (Sorry, I failed to get the girls' name I was with..)

For other Meet and Greet Pictures by Magic Liwanag, please visit MCA Music FB Page.

The FUN just starting... since I have tons of pictures of The Wanted, I am separating the two events Meet and Greet, and the actual concert.  Check out Part II of my The Wanted Experience:  THE WANTED Thrilla in Manila Experience (Part 2.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)