Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

September 17, 2012

THE WANTED Thrilla In Manila Experience (Part 2)

THE WANTED came to The Philippines for a one-night only concert at the NBC Tent, Fort Bonifacio, Global City, on September 14th, 2012 at 8PM, brought to us by MCA MUSIC INC.  The show were braced by thousands TWFanmily!  It was one crazy fan party!


Me with THE WANTED

Fans all crazy for the boys. :)

This beautiful lady was the show's Opening Act.  Remixing all of our favorite songs Chasing The Sun, Starships, and all others that I can't recall... (sorry)




The show started at exactly 8PM with their Opening Act.  Then at 9PM, The Wanted boys, came out of the stage! The Tent roared with screaming fans!


















At one part of the show, the boys picked up 5 lucky fans to join them on stage while singing "Heart Vacancy."  I am just so envious! =(  And I know the other girls in the audience are too! hehehe








Awww the boys are all looking so adorable!






















Are you looking at me Tom? :D

The Wanted Group Hug (They're still waiting for Nathan)

The Wanted Group Hug





Here are The Wanted's Playlist:

  • Invincible
  • Lose My Mind
  • Rocket
  • Lightning
  • Heart Vacancy
  • Coldplay (Remix)
  • Say It On The Radio
  • Warzone
  • Gold Forever
  • Chasing The Sun
  • All Time Low
  • I Found You (New Single from The Battleground Album)
  • Glad You Came


I have also recorded some parts of the show. However it is taking some time to load, I guess I'll add them a little later on my third post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)