Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

October 01, 2012

The Wanted in Manila 2012 (Concert Videos)

I have recently promised a few friends to post these videos during The Wanted's Concert at the NBC Tent, last September 14th.  I was trying to post these many times in my blog site, but because the file was too large, I opted another way.  Hence, I re-opened my YouTube account.

You can subscribe here too:  http://www.youtube.com/user/MyMUSICALRide

If you missed the concert, check out my videos.  Pardon me if it's a bit shaky as I am trying to capture each one of them on cam. :)

Invincible

Rocket

Chasing The Sun

Lightning

Coldplay Medley

All Time Low

I Found You

(The Final Bow)



If you missed the first two parts of The Wanted Live in Manila Concert, check out the following links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)