Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

May 16, 2013

JASON MRAZ & HIS BAND IN MANILA

I will never get tired of you... as in never!

The last time I saw Jason Mraz was in his concert in Singapore, in June 2012 at the then newly opened Gardens by the Bay with a friend.  :).   

Hence, this year's news of him coming back brought me to tears out of excitement!

I brought an old Sony Cybershot with me which has always been my companion for most events and concerts but because I haven't really mastered the perfect settings to use, some pictures came out unsatisfactory (blurry) but most of them are really great. I am sharing both anyways, so please bear with me. :)


Jason Mraz with his Band
Smart Araneta Coliseum
May 14th, 2013
8PM

Official Concert Poster


My concert ticket & CD
My Official Jason Mraz Pins











































Up Next:  Jason Mraz Soundcheck Party + Meet and Greet



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)