Google+ Subscribe to me on YouTube

May 17, 2013

JASON MRAZ SOUNDCHECK PARTY + MEET & GREET

I've always waited for my ROCKET TO COME; and when I finally had it, it was all worthwhile!  LUCKY enough, I get to hug and kiss the GEEK IN THE PINK, and prayed dearly to MAKE IT MINE,  to make it last , but YOU AND I BOTH know, this WORDPLAY does make sense only to a true fangirl like me.   One thing was certain, I'M YOURS even if we're 93 MILLION MILES apart after this.  =)


Jason Mraz Live in Manila
Soundcheck Party
Meet and Greet
May 14, 2013



LOVE is a Four Letter Word CD + My Soundcheck Pass


Photo from Ovation Productions of us at the Soundcheck Party.

My treasured photo-op with Mr.A-Z.

Random Shots during the Soundcheck Party:










































  

  




  














For photos and happenings of the concert, check out:  Jason Mraz & his band in Manila post.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment. You are welcome to stalk anytime! =)